The Count Down Begins!

In only 34 days we will be on our flight to Singapore!


After many nights of surfing the internet, looking at photos and talking to friends that have traveled to these destinations we are have almost finalized with our itinerary. Yes, it may change here and there, but in general we know our locations that we want to hit.


I have told my company that I will be leaving and am in the process of slowing down in my daily tasks and preparing to say goodbye to colleagues and members that I have worked with for almost 3 years. Although sad to see us go, everyone is very excited for the us. I have told the story about 1,000 times for everyone that wants to know where we are going and how we are getting there, but I have to say the more I talk about it the more my nerves pass and the more thrilled I become.


We are in the final stages before we pick up and leave, but there are still something's we need to finalize including health insurance (very important), get the right credit cards, apply for VISAs where necessary, download ALOT of books on tape for our long car ride in Australia and New Zealand, get our immunization shots and lastly have a going away party!

Comments

Popular Posts